MFGD products are made from a variety of materials. To ensure their longevity, please follow these care guidelines.
Timber: As a natural material, timber can change in colour and/or shift in movement over time. Avoid direct sunlight or excessively warm temperatures as this can cause the material to warp. Our timber products are for indoor use only.
Magnets: Keep magnets out of reach of children and away from credit cards, watches, TV’s and other electronic devices. People with pacemakers must avoid handling magnets.
Acrylic: Avoid sliding acrylic across any surface with debris/dust to prevent scratches or markings.
Metal: Our metal products have a powder coated finish and can easily be cleaned with a damp cloth. Avoid sliding metal across any surface with debris/dust to prevent scratches or markings.
- All sales are final. We ask that you review your order carefully prior to submission as it cannot be modified once submitted. Please choose carefully, refunds are not provided for change of mind.
- You have 7 working days to return an item after the order has been received.
- We will happily provide a refund if the item you purchased is faulty or was damaged in transit. To be eligible for a refund you must ensure that:
The item is unused and in the same condition that you received it.
The item is accompanied by the receipt or proof of purchase.
The Return Form is completed and sent with returned product.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If your item is faulty or was damaged in transit please notify us within 7 working days after the item has been received. A photo proof of the damage is also required (via Email).
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for all returns.
How do I return/Exchange a product?
- Photo proof must be provided via Email.
- Once the photo proof of damage is approved, please enclose a completed Return Form and copy of your receipt with the damaged item(s) to the following address:
PO Box 2199
Clovelly West LPO
Clovelly NSW Australia 2031
- The item remains the responsibility of the customer until we receive it.
- Once we receive your item, we will notify you and inspect it.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate an exchange or a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). Credit will be received within 5-10 of working days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Please note we reserve the right to refuse a refund, exchange or replacement if you do not contact us within the 7 working days specified, or if the items are not received by us within the stated times.
If you have any questions on how to return your item, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Made From Good Deeds's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Made From Good Deeds's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Made From Good Deeds at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Made From Good Deeds's web site are provided "as is". Made From Good Deeds makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Made From Good Deeds does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Made From Good Deeds or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Made From Good Deeds's Internet site, even if Made From Good Deeds or a Made From Good Deeds authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Made From Good Deeds's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Made From Good Deeds does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Made From Good Deeds may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Made From Good Deeds does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Made From Good Deeds has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Made From Good Deeds of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Made From Good Deeds's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
© 2018 Made From Good Deeds