Terms & Conditions
The following Made From Good Deeds (MFGD) Wholesale Terms and Conditions apply to buyers in Australia and are subject to change at any time.
Wholesale prices shown include GST and are in Australian Dollars (AUD). We reserve the right to alter these prices at any time without notice.
We currently do not provide wholesale services outside Australia.
Your order will be dispatched once payment has been cleared/received. Every effort will be made to ship your products within 3-4 weeks. However, depending on volume, some orders may ship between 4-6 weeks.
Order Minimums & Payment Terms
- Minimum order amount $500
We accept Credit Card and PAYPAL payments.
- WHOLESALE AUSTRALIA WIDE = $35 FLAT RATE
- Free pick up from Canberra and Sydney Metro areas are available.
- Should you wish to make your own courier/shipping arrangements please select 'Pick Up (Canberra and Sydney Metro areas only)' at the check out and notify MFGD via email.
- Orders ship within 3-4 weeks. For custom orders or items on back order please allow up to 4-6 weeks.
- All orders are shipped through A. Post, Sendle, or DHL. Insurance is optional at the buyers expense.
- All orders are shipped from Canberra or Sydney.
Exchanges, Refunds & Replacements
Exchanging undamaged items for different products or refund will be accepted on a case by case basis. It is important that the buyer discuss any priorities they may have about consistency of colour, finish and/or size prior to ordering. MFGD makes effort to accurately inform variations that can occur in handmade products so that buyers have a reasonable expectation of consistency.
Upon receipt of shipment, buyers should immediately inspect goods and make a note of any possible damages and/or shortages discovered. For any damage/shortages discovered, the buyer is required to notify MFGD within 2 weeks of receiving goods and prior to returning any orders. Damaged items discovered outside of this time frame will not be replaced, therefore please ensure all items are checked immediately upon receipt of goods.
On a case by case basis, MFGD will replace damaged goods and cover shipping expenses involved. Replacement products will be shipped at a time agreed upon by MFGD and the buyer. The buyer must send returned products within 2 weeks of initial notification as arranged with MFGD. The buyer is required to package all goods (including damaged items) carefully for returned shipping.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure commitment of order, as 50% of the total order is non-refundable.